Baked Brie with Pear Topping
by Mary Winecoff on January 3, 2008
Photo by Sharon123
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 6-8
About This Recipe
"This is a different twist on the standard baked brie. This is still easy and impressive and is ready in 15 minutes."
- 1 (8 ounce) round brie cheese
- 1 small ripe red pears, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- Place cheese in an ungreased oven-proof serving dish. Top with pear slices.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans. Dot with butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is softened.
- Serve with crackers.